Ignition Key Replacement Experts in Calgary
24/7 Ignition Key Replacement Services by Clearway Towing
Keys get lost. Unfortunately, this is a fact of life. Unfortunately still, they do not only get lost, they get bent, they break, and they sometimes even break within the ignition itself. The common denominator of all these events is the need to replace your ignition key. For most people this is an unknown experience that may cause quite a few fears and concerns.
For more info on our ignition key replacement services in Calgary (587) 328-0020
However, when you choose Clearway Towing you enjoy a couple of advantages that suddenly make the whole thing a lot simpler:
- 24/7 availability: when people need ignition key replacement services they are usually extremely stressed and pressed for time. In such cases you need an available service provider that will pick up the phone the second you dial. Our dispatch center is staffed 24/7 and ready for business all year round.
- 30 minutes response time: the same stress earlier discussed, also causes every minute that passes seem like an eternity. In order not to prolong your ordeal but rather to shorten it as much as possible, we always get on site within 30 minutes.
- Professional experts: ignition key replacement requires a high level of professionalism. Our locksmiths are extremely experienced and are all certified. This means you will get a professional solution.
- Part of the community: being a part of Calgary is important to us. This is what drives us to give back to the community whenever we can.
In order to easily and successfully replace your ignition key simply follow these steps:
- Try to discern whether your car keys are coded or regular. This affects the range of service provider you will be able to choose.
- Contact your service provider of choice and describe your situation. Be specific as to your car’s make and model.
- Be ready to provide proof of ownership.
- Order the new ignition keys. Actually making new keys can take up to a few hours as the keys need to be cut and precisely fitted to your ignition.
- Check the new keys on your car. If they work right away, all is well and you can get on with your day. However, if your new keys do not turn smoothly or do not turn at all, you will have to get back to your service provider to get them fixed.
- Always make sure you have at least two sets of ignition keys so you will not get stuck without any keys at all.
Expert service provider such as Clearway Towing offer professional, quick, and reasonably priced ignition key replacement services.
For our ignition key replacement services in Calgary (587) 328-0020